Sunday 29 June 2008

कोई लौटा दे वो प्यारे प्यारे दिन

      Now I'm spending the days which I have dreamt off ..2 b independent .. 2 b a proud son .. 2 b a caring brother.. 2 b needy friend ... All together 2 b more responsible ...N fulfilling and worthing those responsibilities.. Still these are my disheartened days !!! ... Which makes me contemplate is this what I have dreamt off ?? Did I lost my golden moments in architecting my future which was greener side on a farther hill den ??...



      Believe me till my class 6th I never read for my exams even as I had my schooling in my village and my school was not an exception 2 any other village schools ...no classes ...no teachers ... no need 2 carry books ..no need 2 study 4 xams burning the mid n8 oil ..xams used 2 b only once a year for the sake of celebrating the academic year completion :) n nyways r paper will not b evaluated ...But 2de m always stuck 2 my calendars chasing up the deadlines... I will be spending lot of time infront of computer I myself being lost ...I never compromised over my sleep during the study holidays but 2de i feel as i do carry 'D Work' also along with my mind and soul ...no wonder if m debuggin some code base even in my dreams.. N I dont want 2 label this as dedication ... Its just coz of the fact m a horse who started running in a race , n need 2 win 2 keep my identity !!!..N yeah only winning horse will be appreciated in this competitive world....wat a Crap ...N i know this life ends when dangling carrots stops xcites me ..bt is it a life !!!!!



      I will get my lost smile back when i think about the moments I cherished in my childhood ..those jovial days with frens ..those late n8 loose control drives ... those days where v as frens were united ... But 2 de meeting up frens itself requires lotz of nerves n efforts.. wat a pain !!! ... Y my life lost its colors ...Y I'm changing myself 2 make myself unhappy ...I dont want changes ..I want reformations, Changes 4 better or I just want those days back !!!! .... I just want to redefine my LIFE !!! .....



      Koi loutade mere woh bite hua din .... koi loutaade woh pyaare pyaare din ....

10 comments:

Naveen said...

who knows le!!??

ur village 'Bagur' may bcome famous as our Kuvempu's Kupalli....coz u r also poet right(jst kiddin dont take it serious abt poet thing ;-)

so u decide if u want to make 'Bagur' plan to die soon ;-)

Naveen said...

a word got missed...

if u want to make Bagur famous plan to die soon

Unknown said...

wow.. waht a tale to tell... :-) keep posting..

Anonymous said...

When you type Hindi in English, "T" becomes a "D". Substitute "T" with a "D" in the last sentence of your blog. Lets see if you get the point :-)

Tarence said...

Come back to Bangalore...you will get your OLD DAYS BACK :-)

Good stuff and remeber, poets have always been dreamy...and mistaken to be asleep :-)

Unknown said...

lo papa...

When you willget back those golden days in future? only when we say good bye to this bful world..life never be colourful until and unless we know how to paint it othrewise it will be B/W. Tale is good and it remembered me your poem 'bangaradha balyadalli'...i hope you have pulled the thread of that poem..
Good one...:)...keep writing...

Sukanya said...

all of us remember our school days.. even i want to go bak to no books and no studyin days.. miss em real badly...

keep bloggin :))
will b bak..

Mahita said...

There is a choice in life :). And one can choose to be happy, if one wants to. Spending time with frens and family is not just to bring back the colored days of our lfe, but to bring a sense of sanity as well. And, they are not people to whom we allocate time on a given day, they are absolute necessitites of life that we need to make time for them.

Rat race is chosen by us, and the identity we created is in our own eyes. at the end of the day, only we care about that identity. And, that identity is not tarnished by anyone nor can it be given by some one. So, you cannot lose ur identity in anyway.

Chasing deadlines, that is a pity! to have to run around the dreams, only to think, were they actually my dreams! :), and debugging code base, boy! get a life :D, no dreaming of code in the house, u will be termed as workaholic!

Apart from all these, yes, we all fight for a living and to reach the top, but the top is what we chose to be, right? May be we can prioritize our choices to balance our life, to bring a smile to our face and to the faces of our loved ones. :)

Unknown said...

You cant get back the past which is worthfull to you..Its Life..SO Live Your Life..with colorfull dreams..When you remember all these chotae chotae moments..unknowingly you may smile by remembring those sweet wonderful moments..dnt cry for past...Live ur sweet wonderful life..how it comes...

lakshman said...

Good going dude.. as kunts said die soon or come back...;)